Small Seat Revamp

So as all of you probably know by now I love anything and everything that has to do with DIY. When we were living in our old apartment a little closer to the center of town I stumbled across this old footstool bench type of thing that someone was throwing away. It was covered in horrible dark green/blue paint and upholstered with vinyl that had plant pots all over it. Absolutely terrible, and the worst part was that when I was taking it apart I noticed that who ever used the vinyl and horrible paint was also trying to revamp it by covering an ever more horrible dark green paint and cover! Yikes! With a bit of sanding and some fabric scraps I was able to turn this frown of a stool up side down! Ideally, I'd like to share the before photos, but those are stuck in a sim card and I have recently upgraded to an iphone which as you may or may not know has its own sim card. So I need to find a way to get the photos off the old sim card so I can load them to this post! In the mean time though I will show you the brilliant after pictures!








So what do you think?! Not too shabby huh?

1 comment:

Hand crafted ideas and accessories for your hand crafted life.